1. My favorite drink in the world is Cream Soda.
2. I have 3 tattoos and plan on getting quite a few more.
3. My house is pretty messy a lot of the time, but im seriously trying to keep it clean, it just gets pretty hard because Jace doesnt think its his "responsibility" to help me clean the house, so i do almost everything on my own.
4. Iv been told im a great mother, but sometimes i really dont feel like i mesure up.
5. I had my first kiss at 15.
6. I have gotten drunk before and made out with another girl.
7. When i was little i used to poke my lips when i got tired and it would help me fall asleep, and i still do that now.
8. I plan on using some of my tax return to get me a new cell phone since mine got cut off months ago.
9. I hate to ride, i would much rather drive any day.
10. I plan on going to Macon State when Makayla turns a year old and getting my degree in Music Education.
11. It really REALLY pisses me off that my father-in-law can come into our house when were not home and do whatever he wants...im about to have a fit to move out.
12. If my mom or Jaces mom keeps Makayla over night and i have the chance, i will sleep till noon.
13. Im trying my hardest to get Jace to stick to a diet and go running with me every morning. His weight is really starting to get me concerned about his health.
14. It really upsets me that i cant have the wedding of my dreams just because Jace wants to spend his money on things for himself insead of my wedding.
15. I love to sing but i feel like i sound like shit.
16. Theres been many times recently where i will randomly start singing and dancing to Big City Beat...even in the middle of Walmart.
17. I know every word to The Little Mermaid.
18. Iv reciently realized that i dont really have a certain "style" its pretty much whatever mood im in depicts what i wear that day.
19. I really want to save up and get a boob job because i hate my boobs.
20. I cant sleep unless all the lights are off in my room.
21. I wouldnt change anything that has happened in my life, i love it and everyone in it.
22. I will admit that sometimes i can be a lazy person, but i still do more then Jace.
23. I need to go and get my pictures developed...i still have pictures on my camera of when my dad and I went to Jekell Island last May when i was 5 months preggo.
24. I dont like it when Jaces parents watch Makayla, i dont trust them when it comes to her.
25. I am a very self concious person...i have really low self esteem and im trying to work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment