Saturday, March 28, 2009

Raining

So its Saturday the 28th and its raining...I love days like this when I have no reason to leave the house. It kind of sucks when you have things you have to get out and do though lol. But just being able to sit at home and listen to the rain hitting the windows and air conditioner (which is a window unit) and just relax, ahhh...its so nice. Iv just been playing with Makayla and resting on the sofa all day and i dont get to many days like this. Usually if I dont do something to clean the house by the time Jace gets home then I get bitched out about how im lazy and never do anything but sleep all day and take care of Makayla and how I need to get my butt i gear and be responsible and do my job. Even though I usually never go a day without cleaning unless im honestly to sick to get out of bed or off the sofa. Well im going to have an actual lazy day today and i dont really give a shit what he says. Everyone deserves a little down time and time to themselves and just because im a stay at home mom, i never really get "lazy days" because if im not playing with Makayla im cleaning or cooking....so im going to enjoy my day today!!! :D

No comments: