Ok so iv decided that i want to hav my wedding (since my dad said that he would pay for everything) either next spring or next summer...im thinking prolly summer bc i hav bad allergys and i dont want to hav a cold on my wedding day lol. I want my wedding to either be in April or May 2009, before it gets really hot.
So some of the things that i know i want in my wedding, is that i know what dress i want:
go to www.allurebridals.org and click on couture then go to "jump to a style" in the lower left hand side of the page and go to number 8394 and thats the dress i want, be sure to look at the back too (its amazing)
And i know i want someone to cater it, i dont want any cheap little walmart party trays at my wedding i want good food!!!
And Jace asked me the other day if i wanted someone to sing in it, and if i did who?
And honestly the only person that i really would want to sing at my wedding would be Trey, if he's up to it. Bc i would absolutly LOVE him for that!!
And im thinking about checking out the Hay House to have my wedding at...either in the ballroom or in the music room.
And i know that i want my bridesmaids dresses to be! If you wana see it go to www.davidsbridal.com and where it says "keyword or style" type in F12385, click on the red dress (i dont want it red, i want it blue but red is the original color), then when it shows the bigger picture find the color "pool" and click on it...thats the bridesmaids dress i want all my bridesmaids wearing!
I want my colors to be pool (or baby) blue and white.
And i know who i want my bridesmaids to be: Morgan, Cady, and my cousin Ashley!
And my Flowergirl will be my little Neice McKenzie!
And the ringbarer will be my little cousin Shad!
But thats about all i know for now, i will keep you up to date if any of the things change and when i add new ideas ill definitly write them down!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww yay!! isn't wedding planning EXCITING!! Oh My Gosh, we so have to plan our weddings together girl!
And I'm so happy to be a bridesmaid :)
Congratulations!! I can't wait!
I'm so excited!!! It's going to be awesome! I loveeee wedding planning!
And of course I'm going to be a bridesmaid!! Yay!
Post a Comment