So far this is turning out to be a little rougher pregnancy than what I had with Makayla. Still not out of the norm though.
When I was pregnant with Makayla I only got sick twice, once from morning sickness when I was stupid and drank chocolate milk for breakfast (chocolate milk didnt sit well on my stomach in my first trimester). And the other time was when we went out to church and I just got really neausas and got sick. No big deal right?
Lol, well so far with this baby, I have gotten sick almost every morning for the past two months! Usually five out of seven days a week, im sick. And I've lost a little weight from it, and that sucks.
However, I am thankfully in my 2nd trimester now!!! I still get neausas if I go to long without eating but nothing serious that I cant deal with. So im thankful for that but, im still really tired, like for instance, im supposed to be cleaning right now. I said that I would clean the bathroom (just needs to be wiped down again and mopped) and the kitchen (a few dishes need to be done and floor mopped) and the living room (needs to be straightened). But I havnt done anything yet because it seems like everytime I get up off the sofa to do something I get lightheaded and really tired.
I went to the doctor and he said that I might have a medical reason for still being so tired. He took a lot of blood and said that everything came back normal except my thyroid. He said that my thyroid hormone levels are slighty lower then normal which can cause extreme fatigue during pregnancy. But he said that its nothing to worry about because its not to low. He said that there is a condition called "hypothyroidism" where the thyroid doesnt produce enough hormone during pregnancy and that can cause the baby's IQ to drop slightly, or for the baby to develop motor skills a little slower. And the only way to fix it would be to give the mother hormone treatment. However, my doctor said that my levels are no where near that low, so theres nothing to worry about. He will check my blood again when I go back on the 21st just to see if its gone up any.
So thats a little aggrivating, lol im supposed to be feeling better and back to normal again at this point, but im still really tired. It just makes it kind of hard to be a good mother and wife because if im not feeding or playing with Makayla im supposed to be cleaning and cooking...but I just dont have that much energy. And Jace still gets pissed at me because he still thinks this is a "mind of matter" situation. And I'v tried to explain to him that, during pregnancy it just doesnt work that way, expecially if im feeling tired for another reason other then just normal pregnancy symptoms. He tells me to get up and do some cleaning but dont push myself. But what he doesnt understand is that just getting off the sofa and walking to the kitchen and washing one dish is exhausting to me.
But hopfully I will feel better soon so I dont have to listen to him yell anymore...at least not about that lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just tell him to shut the fuck up, will you? I was sick the WHOLE 9 MONTHS with all three of mine...he is an idiot...
Post a Comment