Ok so today we found out that water births and midwives and doula's are all covered under my insurance as long as I do it in a hospital!!! So im excited about that. And Jace gets paid this comming Friday and were going to use some of that money to put into the deposit for the apartment and hopfully move in, in the next few weeks.
Makayla is trying her hardest to crawl lol but hasnt quite got the corrdination yet.
I will be 14 weeks preggo tomorrow! And I am already having problems with my pants. My blue jeans feel like they choke me everytime I sit in them. Lol
Luckally I dont have to go out and buy a whole new wordrobe this time! Because the majority of clothes I have now, are maternity! Yay. I have like 3 pair of maternity blue jeans, 3 dressy maternity pants and lots of tops! But of course I will go shopping for more clothes because since I worked at Motherhood they said that I can get a discount lol. Even though im not working there anymore lol.
Makayla is loving her baby food!! OMG, she eats a whole plate of baby cereal every morning for breakfast, then I give her some fruit for lunch, she loves bananas and pears! She usually eats the whole plastic container of fruit. Then i give her veggies for dinner, and she is going to turn into a squash because she loves it so much.
But im happy shes doing to good with her eating, shes 7 months old and weighes 17 lbs. Lol I get my work out everytime I pick her up and expecially when I play "super baby" with her lol omg. I swing her a few times then have to stop becaues shes heavy lol. She has also been off her morning does of antiseziure meds for a few days now and by the 20th will be completely off her meds!!! And shes doing great, shes had no problems at all! Jace is making great money since he's working at AT&T. Like were making more money then my dad lol and he's been working at his job for 25 years lol. Were excited about the new baby on the way, lol it wasnt really planned to be this soon lol but we cant wait. And Jace has been doing the same thing that he did when I was pregnant with Makayla, he sings to my belly and talks to the baby at night when were laying in bed and I love it when he does that.
So lifes going pretty good right now, I love my family and couldnt ask for anything more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment