
Ok so yesterday we paid the $350 deposit on the apartment, on the 19th we will be siging the lease and moving stuff in!!! YES!!! I can finally get out of the hell that is my in-laws back yard!!! Im so happy I could scream!
Now were going to need all the help we can get moving stuff because the only weekend days Jace has off this month is the 19th (sunday) and the 25th (saturday) and I dont know if we can get everything moved in just two days lol. So if anyone is free either of those days and wouldn't mind helping, please give me a call (478)321-5386 thats my cell number. Cause we really need people to help us move!!! ;D
Now were going to need all the help we can get moving stuff because the only weekend days Jace has off this month is the 19th (sunday) and the 25th (saturday) and I dont know if we can get everything moved in just two days lol. So if anyone is free either of those days and wouldn't mind helping, please give me a call (478)321-5386 thats my cell number. Cause we really need people to help us move!!! ;D
2 comments:
YAY!
Congrats :D
Hey hun!
I'm glad you found an apartment! Once you get settled give me a call! We need to make plans to see each other!
I have started a new blog btw!
<3 you
Post a Comment